Saturday, February 18, 2012

Copyright_PPT_6340_NoeGranado_4th Version

After reading Chapter 5-7, Burmark was talking about Making the connection, Harnessing Humor and Starting with images. I had already change so that my PPT started with and image. I added a colored background so I wouldn't have any white space, which Burmark talked about in chapter 7. I also already had a humor slide, but I realized that it's not about having a humor slide, it's about how you are going to present you humor personality into the presentation. I also added some interactivity and removed the transition of the on click feature. In other words I must click on the next arrow in order to continue. I also added hot spots to the Wordle image, so that I could click on a word on the the Wordle image and it will link me to that topic. These are the only changes I've made thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment