Sunday, February 12, 2012

Copyright_PPT_6340_NoeGranado_3rd Version



After reading chapter 3 & 4 I realized that I could still make a change on my introduction. I removed the word “About” and switch my images. Burmark mentions that your personality needs to go into the presentation (Burmark, 2011) and that’s what I did. He also talked about labeling images, so I manipulated slide three by adding the labels to the image. Burmark mentioned that we all need an attention getter a hook (Burmark, 2011). I totally forgot about the attention getter but noticed that they were within the presentation, unfortunately in the wrong sequence. Slides 3-6 will set the stage and clear up the concept of using copyright material appropriately.  I used wordle to replace one of the slides.  In addition I used picnic to reverse the colors and highlight the points I plan to cover during the presentation, everything else is in black and white. It’s amazing how much you can change on something you thought was ready to use!


Works Cited

Burmark, L. (2011). They Snooze, You Lose: The Educator's Guide to Successful Presentations. San Francisco: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated.

No comments:

Post a Comment